Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014

Why are Guys so complicated?


I think this is a question many girls may have already asked. Because mostly it is not necessarily men in general, who are complicated, but our own boyfriend can be the toughest miracle on earth. I mean, many people tell you that guys are mostly straightforward with what they want and you should never try and interpret what they are saying if you want to get the message.
Well, before I met my boyfriend this advice worked quite well. Unless the talk is about personal feelings, which many (but not all) men tend to hide you can really rely on what they are saying. Most men will tell you if they want to be left alone or of they think you talk too much or anything (at least if they are pretty sure you will not decapitate them for saying so).

So, when my boyfriend and I fought about something really unimportant and I was arguing and arguing in order to defend my point of view, he told me to shut up, because my talk was apparently getting too annoying. And believe me or not, but I really stopped talking (but naturally, I was still thinking about all the things, that would have liked to pour out of my mouth) and made an effort to stay quiet. AND then he really asked me why I did not continue talking. Slightly confused I answered that he had told me to do so. "But that does not mean, that you should stay dumb" was his reaction on this. "But your words were..." I tried but he interrupted me and said "Now stop it and get out of here!". Still confused and thinking that if shut up should not mean to stop talking get out could not mean to leave for sure I stayed silent and remained sitting on the bed. "You really want to provoke me, don't you? I said get out!" my boyfriend continued, so by now already with tears in my eyes, but still silent I got up and moved into the direction of the door. "Don't you dare leave now, or we will be finished with each other ..." Was what I heard next. "But you said..." I tried again, quite helpless by now and can you imagine what he said then? "Yes, I said that." he told me "But I really thought you know me well enough to hear from my voice I did not mean it. But if you want to leave now, when I need you most, please do it, but don't come back..."

Well, I don't want you to have a wrong view on my boyfriend, usually he is very lovely and caring, but sometimes when we fight, things are not that easy...
But what kind of logic is that? And people say, females were the complicated gender.... If you can explain such things or have had similar experiences please feel free to make me understand it....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen